There are many reasons why your company should partner with Outfest in 2013.
Here are just a few:
- To support LGBT storytelling
- To reach taste-makers
- To demonstrate your commitment to your LGBT workforce
- To attract new workers and/or customers
- To align your company with other gay-friendly businesses
- To reach LGBT filmmakers, youth, people of color
Known best for our first-rate film festivals, Outfest is committed to nurturing new voices in LGBT Film. Outfest provides career development opportunities to emerging filmmakers and pairs them with seasoned professionals in their respective fields. Outfest also provides free membership to attendees under 21 to ensure that younger members of our community have access to the best in LGBT storytelling.
To protect our stories for future generations, we’ve created The Outfest/UCLA Legacy Project - the largest collection of LGBT film and video in the world. The archive also includes newsreels and documentary footage that chronicles the LGBT civil rights movement from the very beginning. Beyond preservation, Outfest is committed to restoring LGBT films that would be lost otherwise.