• Outfest volunteers can earn complimentary memberships with Outfest based on the number of hours you complete!
• All volunteers are allowed space available access to screenings when available (not during a volunteer shift)!
• You’ll have a great time volunteering (and working hard)!
• We know you are graciously donating your time – you’ll be treated with courtesy and respect by our staff!
• You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at how a film festival is run!
• You'll make new friends and connections!
• To arrive on time for scheduled volunteer shifts ready to work
• To complete agreed upon shifts or give 24 hours notice by contacting the Volunteer Coordinator when you cannot so we can work to fill your shift to keep things running smoothly.
• To remember that you represent Outfest when you are volunteering and we ask that you maintain good conduct and manners at all times.
• We expect you to become familiar with the information in the Festival Film Guide and with the Volunteer Quick Guide so you can provide the best customer service.
• We expect you to treat everyone with respect – friendliness and a smile can often make someone’s day!
Click the link below to sign up to be a volunteer this summer and beyond!